Not available at this time.
Have it Made in the Shade!
Perfect for a get together with friends or family! Available during regular operating hours.
Ollie’s Party Pavilion: large pavilion with picnic tables in splash park
Weekdays-$50/hr; Weekends-$60/hr (max 40 guests)
June’s Party Pavilion: small pavilion with picnic tables in splash park
Weekdays-$40/hr; Weekends-$50/hr (max 20 guests)
Cabanas: includes patio furniture – couch, table & chairs
Fee must be paid in full at the time of the rental.
- You may prepay for your guests and pick up swim passes prior to your event, or provide a guest list so your guests can enter thanks to your prepaid admission. To make the most of the day, submit your guest list at least two days prior or pick up your swim passes at least one day prior.
- Pavilion party hosts will have 15 minutes before reserved pavilion time to set up and 15 minutes after for clean-up.
- On the day of your party, you and your guests may enjoy the aquatic park open until close.
- For a free downloadable PDF birthday party invitation: click here
Rentals may be taken via the phone. To check availability, call 630-513-6200.
- Cabanas and pavilions are designated as The Dive Concessions area.
- All guests must abide by Otter Cove Aquatic Park rules and regulations.
- Party hosts are responsible for the safety and supervision of guests.
- Glass containers of any kind are not permitted.
- Otter Cove Aquatic Park is an alcohol and smoke free facility.
- Amplified sound equipment must have volume set to not project beyond rented space.
- Confetti, nails, thumbtacks and staples may not be used for decorating.
- The permit holder is liable for the cost of any damage to the pavilion, equipment and/or surrounding areas caused by misuse or neglect by his/her guests.
- The pavilion area must be cleaned and vacated at the end time on the rental agreement. If you require assistance, visit Guest Services before the end of your rental. Recycle – Throw Away Garbage – Wipe Up Spills – Remove Decorations
- Additional fees may result in failure to leave at designated time, for weather and emergencies or when asked by aquatic staff.
- Refer to your rental agreement for a complete list of rules and regulations.