Opening Day – May 29
Staff is developing operating plans that will ensure the St. Charles Park District’s compliance with the Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) Swimming Facility Guidelines for Phase 4 of the Restore Illinois Plan. We are also working closely with the Kane County Health Department and our Risk Management Agency on interpreting the IDPH guidelines to provide a healthy, safe, and fun environment for everyone this summer. As of this date and based on the current guidelines:
- The facility will operate at a lowered attendance capacity to comply with state-mandated gathering limitations.
- Facility access will be managed fairly using an online reservation system. Open swim timeslots will be available each day.
- Enhanced sanitation protocols will be in place. Facilities will be cleaned and sanitized after each timeslot.
- Season passes are currently not available.
- Swimming lessons, swim programs and swim team will be offered and modified to meet the guidelines.
As always, your patience and understanding is appreciated. We will continue to provide updates on our aquatic facility websites and social media as they are available.