2022 Info Coming this Spring!
Swimming is an individual activity and a team sport. Children can easily set and achieve tangible goals. The harder they work, the sooner they’ll notice improvements in fitness and self-confidence. STC Otters is a recreational swim team for all skill levels, even those ready to “test” the waters! Swimmers will participate in weekly swim meets. Participants will receive a swim cap and t-shirt. Swim Team organized by St. Charles Aquatics coaching staff.
TO REGISTER: CLICK HERE
Ages 5-8 • RES $173/NR $223
• up to 3 practices/week
• 25 yards freestyle with face in the water using rotary breathing
• 25 yards backstroke with a concept of breaststroke
Ages 9 & 10 • RES $224/NR $274
• up to 4 practices/week
• swim continuously for 50 yards freestyle with rotary breathing
• 50 yards backstroke with concept of breaststroke and butterfly
Ages 11-16 • RES $266/NR $316
• up to 5 practices/week
• swim continuously for 100 yards freestyle with rotary breathing
• 100 yards backstroke
• 50 yards breaststroke and butterfly